"Yet a time is coming
and has now come when the true worshipers will worship
the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the
kind of worshipers the Father seeks." - John 4:23

My Heavenly Daddy is healing
me from the inside out.

Transparency is Real.
Many times painful.

Daddy let me be secure in You only!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

HEALING FROM ABUSE

I was going to post something similar about the above with regard to healing from abuse, but felt led instead to share from the blog, Finally Free who’s explanation hits the mark.

Check out the video that accompanies the post as that really hit home with yours truly.

Please click HERE


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful lyrics, of finding beauty despite the pain. Thanks for blessing me with the courage you've always shown. God bless you richly JBR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Finding beauty despite the pain"....AMEN!! This hit home for me today, too.
    BLessings and prayers, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went over to Finally Free and watched the video. Sad, haunting, and beautiful all wrapped up into one.

    God bless you and prayers your way,
    Prayer Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJune 10, 2009

    Hi JBR,

    Thanks for sharing the post with others.

    Blessings and Hugs to you,

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you are really SO real! And ya know, I have felt for some weeks/months now that there is a LOAD of reality going on in these writings, these blogs, these days.

    And it is Goooooooooooood!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I especially loved this line - But there is more to the story of our lives than our inventory of losses can ever show. Amen, thank you so much for providing the link JBR.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad you all benefited from the post.
    Blessings and ((((hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Denise. Yes, your welcome FF! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beauty from Ashes, God's healing balm. Wonderful testimony. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ron, glad you were blessed!

    ReplyDelete