"Yet a time is coming
and has now come when the true worshipers will worship
the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the
kind of worshipers the Father seeks." - John 4:23

My Heavenly Daddy is healing
me from the inside out.

Transparency is Real.
Many times painful.

Daddy let me be secure in You only!

Thursday, November 15, 2012

LAMININ

Believe it or not, Scientist have discovered, this is the cell that keeps our whole body together. It is called Laminin.

Laminin are major proteins that hold all the molecules in your body together. Literally. Holds your skin on, your organs inside, etc. A glue.

I am sure you have already noticed, but take a look at the shape of an actual Laminin cell above. It is in the shape of a cross. You cannot get any real than that.

How cool is that? Only God!


"He is before all things, and in him all things hold together." Colossians 1:17

4 comments:

  1. My kids and I discovered this years ago while doing science. The feeling I had was so amazing, God has really instilled Himself into our cells. :) So cool!

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cool!!! Smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it's no surprise that God would imprint us with the cross. He is simply amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is very cool! Thank you for sharing this, Grace. :)

    ReplyDelete