"Yet a time is coming
and has now come when the true worshipers will worship
the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the
kind of worshipers the Father seeks." - John 4:23

My Heavenly Daddy is healing
me from the inside out.

Transparency is Real.
Many times painful.

Daddy let me be secure in You only!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

GROUNDED


Finally got grounded with my anger issues from the other day. Processing does wonders. One blogger friend did point out to me that I was not even taking my own advice when I get bent out of shape and that was finding the root cause of the anger and giving it over to Christ. I have since done this, and am moving forward. Not easy and I am not saying that I will not struggle with this once again, but maybe next time the duration will be shorter and not as intense.

Thank you all for your support, care and love.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link to your blog. So glad you were able to process and move forward. Thanks for sharing that it is hard take our own advice. Sometimes I need other people to show me things I can't see. I have blindspots, too. I love the picture of the "happiness" doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I always, ALWAYS have plenty of advice for others...but "physician, heal thyself" is not one of my greater achievements. Too busy trying to fix YOU! -grin!
    Steve E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you made progress. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. stuck-in-the-middle-Thank you for your continued encouraging words!

    Stevie - You are just too funny!! Thanks, as always for your visit.

    Finally Free - Glad you "finally" (**wink wink**) found my blog. Thank you for sharing and your encouragement and yes, I too love the happiness doll.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many thanks for your lovely comment on one of my 'babies'. Please feel free to return and stay awhile, pull up a comfey chair and read me some more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. we have found that there are many different kinds of anger whilst one is easy to overcome rage is not, so we take each feeling of anger as it is for what it is at the time, We are glad you worked throguh it

    ReplyDelete