"Yet a time is coming
and has now come when the true worshipers will worship
the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the
kind of worshipers the Father seeks." - John 4:23

My Heavenly Daddy is healing
me from the inside out.

Transparency is Real.
Many times painful.

Daddy let me be secure in You only!

Monday, March 30, 2009

YOU ARE HERE


I am trying to learn and accept where I am right now, right this second, right this minute, right this hour. My course of action to fight my battle with “stinking-thinking” of worthlessness, guilt and shame is trying to remember and focus and accept that I am okay (as God says I am) just where I am right now, stinking thinking and all and go from there.

8 comments:

  1. We learned about "stinking-thinking" in CBT. I hate when that happens. For me it's hard to get out of. You sound like you have a good plan to alleviate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous Drifter-It ain't easy, as you stated, but there is hope. There is that word again....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sometimes have to have "fought the thoughts" - remember you are His child, and He does not make "junk"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indian Lake Papa-Thank you for the truth reminder! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you! Stinking thinking is toxic, visual yourself at you best. The Lord is always with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. good for you the stinking thinking get you nowhere fast.been there done that way to many tamy times my self.to your self be true.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mike and T.Anne, thank you for your encouraging words.

    ReplyDelete
  8. stuck-in-the-middleMarch 30, 2009

    Glad you have a positive outlook JBR. Keep strong.

    ReplyDelete