"Yet a time is coming
and has now come when the true worshipers will worship
the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the
kind of worshipers the Father seeks." - John 4:23

My Heavenly Daddy is healing
me from the inside out.

Transparency is Real.
Many times painful.

Daddy let me be secure in You only!

Monday, December 21, 2009

PRAYER FOR MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS


"Heavenly Father I give you thanks and praise! Even though many times I do not feel like it lately myself, You so deserve the praises of Your people!

Lord, I come before You on behalf of my bloggie friends. For some of us, it is a difficult season to endure. The painful memories of our past can dampen this time of year.

Lord, I lift each and every precious soul up to You! You know exactly what is on their hearts, and feel their pain. I pray that You answer their prayers! Dry their tears. Comfort them in their time of sorrow. Rejoice with them in their time of happiness. Give them strength and peace for the challenges they have to face today. Take their fears and insecurities. Let all feel Your love as never before!!!

I thank you again and all the glory and praise goes to You in Your precious Son's name, amen!"

25 comments:

  1. Amen. I join you in that. You take care. Do something special just for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right back at cha! God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you friend. That's a humble prayer right there. And I join you in thanksgiving IN SPITE OF... God bless you and MERRY CHRISTMAS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I"m joining with you JBR. I was thinking about this too...praying for those who are struggling, hurting, sick, in need this season. You're the best....Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. God bless you, JBR! That is probably the nicest and most thoughtful present I can think of - someone praying for ME!

    "Peace be with you, my peace I give you ..."

    When the bad thoughts come, leave the room and find something else to do. GOOD THOUGHTS GOOD THOUGHTS!!

    Lovingly,
    Abbey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, nice to meet you. I love the word about belonging. Thanks for the visit. Blessings :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. JBR,
    Thanks for the beautiful prayer.

    Blessings,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joining with you!
    Big hugs and lots of prayers,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prayer...The greatest thing we can do and I prayed your thoughtful prayer with you. God bless you too and protect you always sister!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you JBR, I'll pray with you too.
    May God bless you with you with his peace dear.
    BM

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your prayer. I pray it with you for all those who endure hurt this season, who are lonely, broke, feeling unloved and unwanted, sad for lost loves, that the Spirit of God would touch their hearts with the warmth of His love for every one of us. May we also remember to reach out and touch another life with His glorious love. Amen, sister!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you JBR. I'll pray for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you, friend! Christmas blessings to you!
    Wylie

    ReplyDelete
  14. What perfect timing to read such a beautiful prayer. Thank you. My son and I need that.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you, your prayer is beautiful...:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Many blessings to you. Thank you for this lovely prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  17. May God Bless & Watch over you in all you do to move forward in your life. May he lift your pain and sorrow on high and fill you with the Spirit of Christ. May you bad memories fade further back in your mind to be replaced by happy memories you create today. May he keep you in his palms safe from harm Blessings to you and all those who have suffered at the hands of another. In his name, Amen.

    Hugs and love to you this most joyful Christmas.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a very nice thing for you to do. Your blog is lovely. Will take the time to investigate and come back. Merry Christmas. Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Thank you SO much--How I SO need reminding of this. Prayer used to be a habit for me. Now I should do it more--like ALWAYS?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you and bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Joining you in this prayer,...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Praying with you, and for you.

    ReplyDelete
  23. JBR,

    Thank you for the prayer! God bless you and have a blessed Christmas!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful prayer, precious sister....

    ReplyDelete