"Yet a time is coming
and has now come when the true worshipers will worship
the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the
kind of worshipers the Father seeks." - John 4:23

My Heavenly Daddy is healing
me from the inside out.

Transparency is Real.
Many times painful.

Daddy let me be secure in You only!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

NEW BLOG DESIGN


I went ahead and changed my blog design for now.

I still have the old template to fall back on if need be.

So......

What do you think?

Seriously, do not worry, you will not hurt my feelings if you do not like it.

I can go either way on this one too.

One minute I like it, then I don't????

Royal Blue is my second favorite color to Forest Green ( God Whispers In The Wind ).

Thanks.

12 comments:

  1. I LOVE the blue (my fav color) but for long posts, I've found that it hurts my eyes to read white on a black background. Just my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blue, too. And like the first commenter, that's what I was going to say, that the white is to strong for the eyes? It's nice when we can change the design anytime we want to. But I love those figures. Like worshipping all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blue is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! I thought I was on the wrong page!! The blue is beautiful and I love the abstract figures. I would agree with the above, it's alittle harder to read the print, but... we can manage!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks really nice sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like..it looks like the people are dancing before the LORD...I like the idea of dancing when we don't feel like it...and I think that fits!
    Hugs,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your comments. The more I look at this new design, yeah, I agree it is hard on the eyes. Well, for all of you who were fortunate to even get a look at this for the few hours it was up, glad you did. Back to the old way..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darn, I only see the white background. Shoulda got here sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. JBR,

    I thought I was missing something because all I was seeing was white. Must be your pureness in God's love!

    Stop by my blog and check out my 2 newest giveaways!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also love the blue. And I just love Heart2Heart's comment! :o)

    ReplyDelete