"Yet a time is coming
and has now come when the true worshipers will worship
the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the
kind of worshipers the Father seeks." - John 4:23

My Heavenly Daddy is healing
me from the inside out.

Transparency is Real.
Many times painful.

Daddy let me be secure in You only!

Friday, April 30, 2010

JUST SHOW UP

The most significant thing I came away with t. this week was if I would just show up for whatever God wants to do with me, then He will do the rest.

No matter what seems to be missing from my life I need to know that God is right now filling my need.

I literally need to take deep breaths. Release them slowly, telling myself quietly and over and over again "Just show up for the appointment and let God do the rest."

Showing up for the appointment means just showing up, waking up in the morning and letting God just be God in my life as I go about my day.

I am still trying at times fighting my freaking battles myself. I continue to analyze and control how things should fall into place with my healing. In essence I am putting God in a box. That is what is hindering my progress and frustrates me.

I need to let God fill my needs. Accept the reality that God's wisdom is ever present and available, ready to fill me with new understanding, light, and life. I need to let God fill and heal every void, every emptiness, every pain that seems to separate me from the desires of my heart that He has placed in me. I need to begin to relax from the strain and the effort of my constant questioning, planning and freaking reasoning. I need to stop trying to do His plan myself. Stop fighting if I am doing the journey correctly.

What I am already experiencing with God, I need to accept. Even if I may not "feel" it or "understand" what is happening. It is truth. That God's love DOES surround me, that He infills me daily with His Holy Spirit. He displays this evidence daily to me. I need to stop analyzing it and just accept what He has given me thus far. And also to expect much much much more as I let Him in!

So........

Putting it plainly and simply once again,

"I just need to show up for the appointment and let God do the rest."

End of story!


This video says what I am trying to.....



Hello Lord, it's me your child. I have
a few things on my mind. Right now I'm
faced with big decisions, and I'm
wondering if you have a minute

CHORUS:
Right now I don't hear so well and I was
wondering if you could speak up. I know
that you tore the veil so I could sit
with you in person and hear what you're
saying, but right now, I just can't hear you

I don't doubt your sovereignty, I doubt
my own ability to hear what you're saying
and to do the right thing, and I
desperately want to do the right thing


CHORUS

Somewhere in the back of my mind I think
you are telling me to wait, and though
patience has never been mine, Lord
I will wait to hear from you.

CHORUS

8 comments:

  1. Amen!
    I love this song, I listen to the CD it's on a lot.

    I know the struggle in this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen my friend, well said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mary. Appreciate you very much! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got it right JBR. Just show up and let God do the rest. He's able. He's the potter you're the clay. Just keep reminding yourself. Hello God is a healing song for me as well. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As the well known slogan goes, "Let Go and Let God."

    ReplyDelete
  6. ontheway and anonymous, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweetie love where your coming from on this post. Just being present in him and let him do the rest is what it's all about. Encouraging.

    ReplyDelete