"Yet a time is coming
and has now come when the true worshipers will worship
the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the
kind of worshipers the Father seeks." - John 4:23

My Heavenly Daddy is healing
me from the inside out.

Transparency is Real.
Many times painful.

Daddy let me be secure in You only!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

IN CONSISTENCY LIES THE POWER


This can be applied to your spiritual life as well as your journey to emotional and physical healing.

"In consistency lies the power."

Directly connected to your healing.

Never giving up. Determined to finish your journey. However painful. However many times you may stray......but come back. Remembering, "In consistency lies the power." Finish your race. Seeing ahead the freedom that awaits!



9 comments:

  1. Sometimes it's so hard. But so true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI JBR, so true - "don't give up five minutes before the miracle happens"
    Love Gail
    peace.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the advice given to our family regarding our prodigal a year ago. It is worth gold and really works. Consistency, a glorious word. He will see Jesus through our consistent love, I just know it. We'll never give up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waiting is very hard, I have to admit. But when we don't wait for things to happen in God's timing....so often we miss the blessings He has in store for us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you I needed to read that, it really did bless my soul. Funny because the Lord laid that on my heart a few days ago. Thanks for the confirmation and reminder. God bless you JBR.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for this, JBR....inspired I am!
    -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. An encouraging post!! Yes, power is in consistency and in staying the course. You are doing that with your life. I admire you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. JBR insightful as always. It's true. We don't know when our breakthrough will come. If we give up just before it happens, everything we did was for nothing. Good reminder. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LIKE YOUR QUOTE VERY MUCH. HAD TO READ THE TITLE A COUPLE OF TIMES AS I THOUGHT YOU WERE SAYING INCONSISTENCY. BUT IN FACT YOU WERE SAYING IN CONSISTENCY.

    ReplyDelete