"Yet a time is coming
and has now come when the true worshipers will worship
the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the
kind of worshipers the Father seeks." - John 4:23

My Heavenly Daddy is healing
me from the inside out.

Transparency is Real.
Many times painful.

Daddy let me be secure in You only!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

IT'S A PATH WE WALK TOGETHER


The following excerpt touched me from Marianne Lordi. Even though I am physically improving in one area, satan manages to attack yet another area of my body. Bringing on more pain and fear. So, as I continue to battle both emotional and physical pain, Marianne's insight below has truth, hope and strength in her words:

We are still living in a perishing world. You only need to turn on the news to see that most people are on the wide path of destruction. This is not heaven. All things are not going to be perfect until Christ returns to make all things new. We must suffer for a while to prove ourselves as sons and daughters. It is not easy to watch loved ones suffer and die. It is heartbreaking to watch as families are being torn apart as hearts grow cold. The enemy has unleashed his final fury as he knows his time is short. Persecution against Christians is on the rise. And God’s ways are being perverted everywhere to suit the desires of the lost. We are living in the last days.

My dear friends, I write this message to touch those who are going through fierce storms in their lives. You are not forgotten. God has not forsaken you. You are being made ready for a royal position that will never end. God is with you in this battle even though it seems like you are alone. His legions of angels are acting on his command to guard you throughout your struggle. The Apostle Paul tells us: “Put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground and after you have done everything, to stand!” (Ephesians 6:13) Know the God you serve so that you can trust him no matter what happens.

Dear Lord, my heart breaks as I hear of the struggles of your people. I pray that they will understand that although the battles of this world are leaving them wounded and weary, you have already declared them a victor. Nothing is going to touch their lives apart from your will and purpose. You will give them your peace in the midst of their struggle. I pray for all to come to know that even though we are living in a fallen world, your plan is still unfolding and we have a reason to be hopeful. The price has been paid and because Christ lives, we can face tomorrow. You hold our future and there is nothing that you cannot do for those who love you. Lord, help them to know without a doubt that this is true. Amen

5 comments:

  1. Hi hon,
    It is so heartbreaking watching the havoc Satan is pouring out on people. If they would only give their hearts to God, they would have eternal peace.
    Always praying for you girl. Thanks for letting me know that your mum is doing fine.

    Hugs and blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi JBR,
    It seems as though Satan is always trying to attack my mind! I'm sure grateful to God for His Son Jesus Christ, for this way I know there will come a day that there will no longer be any pain for His children!

    God's blessings to you,
    Lon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi JBR,
    This was a wonderful and encouraging message, thank you so much for sharing it. I am so glad to see you are doing better with your healing process.
    Praying you have a very merry CHRISTmas, and that God will richly bless you and complete your healing in 2012! (In Jesus'Name~ Amen)
    ~God Bless~
    Never Forsaken

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your prayer and prayed it with you today. Merry Christmas, JBR.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing JBR, I love Marianne Lordi's blog. We must keep holding tightly onto the Lord.
    God bless,
    Ken

    ReplyDelete