"Yet a time is coming
and has now come when the true worshipers will worship
the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the
kind of worshipers the Father seeks." - John 4:23

My Heavenly Daddy is healing
me from the inside out.

Transparency is Real.
Many times painful.

Daddy let me be secure in You only!

Saturday, December 17, 2011

ROAD TO RECOVERY


Looks like the supplements (see previous post) are beginning to work. Thank You Lord!!!! I do see some positive results and some RELIEF!

So why did I have to suffer for two months? When there was a simple remedy at my fingertips all along? Why was I led astray by "doctors?" Believing them? After all they went to school for this? Running down a different bunny trail. Putting more faith in what "they" had to say, then what I knew deep down in my gut was something quite different going on inside of me? I may never fully know.

Am I angry? A bit. I certainly did not appreciate the pain or feel incapacitated. Shows even doctors are fallible. Shows many who have no clue about Menopause.

But, then I look at it this way......

During this time of my physical and emotional suffering, another side to my journey was brought to light. Some things that only could be revealed through physical pain.

Basically for the past few years, my journey consisted of my emotional baggage. My abuse, my childhood, my masks of protection, my fears, my hurts, etc. Sure I had the aches and pains in my body, but I was able to manage. Until recent. With excruciating physical pain that I had no control over. Let alone ever experienced before. Or ever want to again! Was NOT fun!

In these past two months, I learned just how weak and frail I am. How much satan uses fear. How much little JBR shook and trembled and needed comfort. Realizing even though during this time I was throwing my own pity party because I hurt so bad, I knew only God could sustain me. Realizing more and more that every time God wants to bring me higher, without a doubt I will face new obstacles. This time it took the form of physical pain. New obstacles which can strengthen me. If I choose to let it. And that there is a price to be paid "to go through." Does not necessarily mean that I will face always opposition. What it does mean that the devil is going to try and stop me from what God wants me to have. Or do what God wants me to do.

11 comments:

  1. Yaayyy!!!! Celebrating with you JBR!!! Doing the Happy Dance!!!

    Thank you God for answering prayers....

    Hugs,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. JBR I can't tell you how much this makes me happy. I pray that you continue to heal in this area. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JBR...I'm so glad things are better! Keep us posted on the supplements. Because my breast cancer was hormone positive...I can't take any extracts or synthetic hormones....it fuels my cancer. I sure wish I could though...the symptoms of menopause still plague me. Mood changes are the most pronounced...although three years out...I'm still having hot flashes! Is the burning sensation better too? Keeping you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI JBR - and so it is tru that our struggles make us stronger. And FYI on the menopause - SALT is the enemy - avoid it as much as possible and ALL your symptoms will lessen.
    Love to you
    Gail
    peace....

    ReplyDelete
  5. In everything, in my healing journey, God has shown me compassion for others. It is very painful but he lets us share in the suffering of Jesus so that we may be conformed to be like Him and then be able to lovingly have insight, comfort and encouragement for others.

    Your transparency has always been remarkable to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praise God!!!!
    Praying and praying for you girl.
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  7. JBR, I am glad you got some relief. Hope you relax this weekend. Hugs and love, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nancy. Thank you for your comment. Although the burning is better, it is still there. Also, yesterday afternoon I started to really burn again. So, something continues to be going on and probably has to adjust itself in time. It was awful. Along with a migrain.

    I was talking to a co-worker Friday who suggested me trying a natural daytime and nightime hormonal balance called Complete Balance for Menopause. You take one pill at night and one in the morning. So, I am hoping for the best with this as well. I got this at the Vitamin Store. I do not know how synthetic these are. I am not very versed on this. Thank you again for all your encouraging posts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you continue to be pain free! PTL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hooray for solutions!!!
    Sometimes the winding path to them
    is part of the healing....I sure wouldn't have
    planned it out that way,
    but it does seem to be so.
    SO happy for you and may the solutions roll in
    like joyful thunder
    in the coming days:)
    love and sharing your relief,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  11. JBR:

    In one way or another, we are all the same. We are helpless and hopeless without the strength and the love of Jesus. HE is the difference, and He is the difference for JBR too. We really don't get anywhere without Him, and because of Him... everything is possible!

    I pray for joy to fill your heart this CHristmas JBR, as you remember that just as He came and died for the whole world, He came and died for JBR, so you would know hope and peace and the hope and security of eternity with Him.

    Merry Christmas sweet friend, you bless me with the honest sharing of your painful journey, yet never without hope. HE is alive in you and I see it in your heart and in your words week by week.

    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    xo

    ReplyDelete