"Yet a time is coming
and has now come when the true worshipers will worship
the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the
kind of worshipers the Father seeks." - John 4:23

My Heavenly Daddy is healing
me from the inside out.

Transparency is Real.
Many times painful.

Daddy let me be secure in You only!

Saturday, February 18, 2012

QUITE A BIT OF PAIN STILL REMAINS


This is pretty weird. I woke up this morning with this phrase running through my head... "Quite a bit of pain still remains." Like it is a line from a song? It even rhymes. I have no clue where it came from. Subconsciously it could be a reminder, even though I kind of know, that I still have some painful issues to face.

4 comments:

  1. You know JBR .... though "yesterday's sorrow and shame" is many years ago ....the scars still remain....and I think each day....it a choice we have to make to let the "yesterday" remain in the graveyard with R.I.P....for today I have L.I.F.E. in Christ ...he resurrected me from that graveyard of memories and I shan't be taunted by its memories...and I think the lines that came up from within you are as you say a reminder of what was I think we need to focus upon what IS....Freedom we have found in the realm of God's Light Love and Life....DG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it feels like the pain will never end! We just hold on by faith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let it bubble up hon. Jesus is with you and will help you deal with this.

    Praying often,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well what just came to me is that a lot of pain may still remain but you are now prepared with the armour of God.

    ReplyDelete