"Yet a time is coming
and has now come when the true worshipers will worship
the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the
kind of worshipers the Father seeks." - John 4:23

My Heavenly Daddy is healing
me from the inside out.

Transparency is Real.
Many times painful.

Daddy let me be secure in You only!

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

IN MY FATHER'S HOUSE


I have always always always liked this song. Especially when I was going through a very hard time. The words and melody would comfort me. Then when the video was put to the music and I first saw it way back in the early 1990's on The Worship Channel, the scenery from the video captured my heart and I found myself in those abandoned houses!

I would do what I call "mind-drives" with this song playing on CD, well back then cassette tape in my car as I would sort through in my mind whatever problematic issues I was dealing with at the time.

The song is full of hope that awaits us believers.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty song. Hope is a wonderful thing to have. Have a nice week, JBR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not heard this song before. I love it! It has such a catchy tune.

    Blessings girl,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like this song- thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JBR I to find music soothing where I can think through problems. You've discovered a great way. Like your mind drive term. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete