"Yet a time is coming
and has now come when the true worshipers will worship
the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the
kind of worshipers the Father seeks." - John 4:23

My Heavenly Daddy is healing
me from the inside out.

Transparency is Real.
Many times painful.

Daddy let me be secure in You only!

Friday, September 14, 2012

YEAH.....BUT...

"But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind." - James 1:6

Are you a "yeah...but..." person? I can be.

I am finding out that I cannot be doubled minded. According to Matthew 6:33, God desires to help and give us what we ask according to His riches in Heaven. We hinder Him by our "yeah...but's..."

The more I find myself trusting my Heavenly Daddy, the more I am finding that I cannot question with a "Yeah...but..." any longer.

"Yeah...but..." if it does not work God what then? "Yeah...but..." if my healing does not come then what? "Yeah...but..." if my children do not get saved then what? "Yeah...but..." if my marriage does not restore what now? "Yeah...but..." what if I cannot get over my painful past?

"Yeah...but..." "Yeah...but..." "Yeah...but..."

God cannot work for us with our constant "Yeah...but's..." We have to come to a place that we are either going to take God at His Word that He is concerned and wants to help us, or continue to go the "Yeah...but..." route and block the things God so wants to give us?

12 comments:

  1. JBR wow impressive. I must admit I'm a yeah but person. I waiver. You're right if we want progress we have to rely on God and not question his ways and why things take so long. Good post and point. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total surrender is needed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah but...what if I cannot get over my painful past. That's me today. Thank you Just Be real again I needed to read this today. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes JBR,
    we have to really try to take every thought into captivity and make it obedient to Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind." - James 1:6

    This, I believe, is a very key verse for healing. We need to accepts God's word for what it is, truth, and believe that what we declare through His word will come true.

    Two nights ago I noticed I was starting to have an Rheumatoid Arthritis flare starting in my hand and toes and moving into my shoulder. I was told a long time ago that this was a demonic attack on me and I needed to claim healing, in Jesus' name, and rebuke the devil. Then to walk in faith that I was healed even though I was still showing signs and symptoms of a flare. Well this is easier said then done. It has been almost 8 years now that RA has affected me and even though I believe I am healed I still can flare. So, with a weary, sad heart I yet again decided to trust God to heal me instead of taking the anti-inflammatory meds. I laid hands on myself and commanded the flare to leave and then I accepted Jesus' healing and declared that by His stripes I am healed. I went to bed in pain and woke up pain free and the swelling gone!! Again, my Lord healed me! :) No pain meds just faith.

    I do believe this is for all aspects of injury and pain be it physical, emotional or spiritual pain Jesus heals us we just need to really believe it, claim it and then walk in the healing.

    I'm always praying for you hon, just believe Him.
    <><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CoG I am so glad you shared this healing! This is so very encouraging. I totally believe what you said here! When you pray, believe you have it! Regardless of the symptoms still being with you. God will come through as long as we take our healing and confess it with our mouth out loud! Blessings!

      Delete
  6. Amen. The buts stand in the way of experiencing all God has to offer us.

    ReplyDelete