"Yet a time is coming
and has now come when the true worshipers will worship
the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the
kind of worshipers the Father seeks." - John 4:23

My Heavenly Daddy is healing
me from the inside out.

Transparency is Real.
Many times painful.

Daddy let me be secure in You only!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

BIRTH VERSE

I did this a long time ago. But, forgot which Book of the Bible my Birth Verse was found in.

Here is mine:


"As you go, preach this message: 'The kingdom of heaven is near.'" - Matthew 10:7 NIV

Mine is so right on. Keying on the word, "heaven." My heart has been so full for the longest time with regards to Heaven! Desiring my Daddy's Presence and my eternal home!

You will be amazed I am sure of yours as well.

If you would like to find out what your Birth Verse is please click HERE.

I would love to know what yours is. Feel free to share here and how it relates to you.

12 comments:

  1. Oh how neat! Mine is Romans 8:4 NIV ...the righteous requirements of the law might be fully met in us, who do not live according to the sinful nature but according to the Spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ephesians 6:10 (NIV)
    "Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ezekiel 11:20 NIV Then they will follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. They will be my people, and I will be their God.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi JBR.
    Well mine was:- Deuteronomy 11:19 NIV 'Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.' , and I have to admit I am a non-stop talker where God's word is concerned. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi JBR,
    Cool! I have never seen anything like this before. I love your birth verse.

    Mine is:
    Hebrews 10:16 This is the covenant I will make with them after that time, says the Lord. I will put my laws in their hearts, and I will write them on their minds.”

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine malachi 3: 10. Awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yours is perfect. Mine is:
    John 10:3 NIV The watchman opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Psalm 9:1 NIV I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders.

    This is so me....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mine is a old but tired and true verse. John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that who so ever believes in Him should have everlasting life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is mine: 2 Corinthians 6:18 NIV “I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.”

    I like it. It's a very reassuring verse for me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really cool. I'm going to try this and share it with friends~

    ReplyDelete
  12. I did this awhile ago for all my family. Love mine..."1 Peter 5:10 NIV And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast." Thank you God for hope!!!

    ReplyDelete