"Yet a time is coming
and has now come when the true worshipers will worship
the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the
kind of worshipers the Father seeks." - John 4:23

My Heavenly Daddy is healing
me from the inside out.

Transparency is Real.
Many times painful.

Daddy let me be secure in You only!

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

VERTIGO


If any of you suffer from vertigo you will know what I am talking about.

This "disease" creeps up upon you without any warning. Well, in my case. Yesterday it began with me and has been one of the worst bouts ever. I notice it takes a few days to finally be manageable. Not only is it persistant, but it is something you have to continue to fight. It incapacitates you. Not only is your head spinning, you feel you are going to pass out any second. At the same time you become very nauseated which can lead to vomiting.

I am not writing this post for sympathy, but to show some what a comparison with how the enemy attacks us. Satan creeps upon you. To catch you off guard. Persistant. To incapacitate. Disorient. When you least suspect it and puts forth all he has to try and destroy you. Constantly putting you on guard to rebuke and ward off in Jesus' name.

10 comments:

  1. Oh, my prayers for healing are with you. That sounds like a terrible thing to go through and your comparison to how the enemy catches us off guard is very apt. Take care, my friend~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caught me last night! Jesus helped me though! He literally slapped me over to sleep because I was flipping out! Ugh it sucks but we have to keep faith in Daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had what I call "Grandma's Dizzy Spells." My grand daughter-age 13-is now having dizziness which the doctor determined is position related vertigo. None of us had it regularly but I can't imagine what you have to go through.

    ReplyDelete
  5. JBR,
    I pray that the Lord heal you from this. The enemy comes after us like a roaring lion, but Jesus has defeated Him. Take care and God bless
    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take care, Grace. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My prayers are with you, JBR. God will bring you victorious through this also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying for you, Grace - vertigo sounds miserable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saying prayers for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have suffered from vertigo and indeed still get a return of symptoms now and again. It is not pleasant at all so I can empathise with you JBR.I pray you feel better really soon. You are right about satan creeping up especially when we are ill or things are hard. I heard at a church conference the other day that all we need to do is worship God to keep satan at bay. Worship can be songs but also just simply saying we love God, Jesus and the holy spirit. Be well JBR.

    ReplyDelete