"Yet a time is coming
and has now come when the true worshipers will worship
the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the
kind of worshipers the Father seeks." - John 4:23

My Heavenly Daddy is healing
me from the inside out.

Transparency is Real.
Many times painful.

Daddy let me be secure in You only!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

KEWL EFFECT


The picture is a reflection on my ceiling in my bedroom.

One afternoon I happened to look up from my bed and saw the rainbow effect on my ceiling. In fact if you look close, you can see the colors cascading down my wall. Finally figuring out what was causing the awesome colors to appear was the afternoon sun beating through my bedroom window, hitting a few Christian music CD's that I had laying out on my desk.

Too kewl! Too Real! Too God!

8 comments:

  1. That is definately a sign of hope! Very cool indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JBR that's to kwel! A God thing! Also read your other post about the conference. Hope you'll enjoy it more when the copelands come. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! That's so awesome JBR! I think one day I saw a rainbow in my room before too! I always think of Daddy when I do!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome!! You had your own private rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! I love moments like these. :) When I was a kid I saw an amazing stream of sunlight shining through some very thick clouds. It was like Jesus was shining His light down for me to see. It had a very profound effect on me and I really believed that the Holy Spirit was speaking to me.

    Be blessed hon. :)
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi There, its like the Lord is highlighting His praise and worship. Great reminder from the Lord to do just that. There is beauty in praise and worship :)
    God bless
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a beautiful rainbow, JBR. It's nice to see you getting pleasure from small, nice things in life. I think learning how to enjoy everyday positive events is key to recovery.

    Be well,
    NOS

    ReplyDelete