"Yet a time is coming
and has now come when the true worshipers will worship
the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the
kind of worshipers the Father seeks." - John 4:23

My Heavenly Daddy is healing
me from the inside out.

Transparency is Real.
Many times painful.

Daddy let me be secure in You only!

Friday, October 16, 2009

BEAUTY FROM PAIN

Well, here I go again. Two videos in a row. I am just going on the prompting of the Spirit. Found this one tonight. She wrote the song, but gives God the glory!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, beyond beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...that's it girl....U should always go with the Holy Spirit! Thank you so much for your prayers and support.
    Blessings, hugs, and prayers, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count it all joy my brethren as you encounter trials of various sorts...there's beauty in the pain, there's growth, there's more faith. Needed those hugs and that music today. Come visit me sometime. I like your comments and your spirituality.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great video,thanks for sharing it.i hope that you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely video and talented girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful voice, beautiful song! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete