"Yet a time is coming
and has now come when the true worshipers will worship
the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the
kind of worshipers the Father seeks." - John 4:23

My Heavenly Daddy is healing
me from the inside out.

Transparency is Real.
Many times painful.

Daddy let me be secure in You only!

Monday, January 04, 2010

****UPDATE**** STRUGGLING



Things are better. Thank you for your prayers!

I also want to share an inspired blog PATRICIA SINGLETON who is also an abuse survivor.


HELP!!!


I AM STRUGGLING, HURTING, STRUGGLING, HURTING, STRUGGLING, HURTING.

At the same time feeding my thoughts with 'that my self-worth comes from Christ only, not from others!!!!'

I knew this may not be easy today. But, praying each time it will get a little less painful!!!

Trying to keep focus that this is where God wants me right now. Not over yonder, not over there, but here!!!!!

I feel God is telling me, "JBR do not compare yourself with others and where they are at! In time I will give you your "ministry" that you so desire!!!!!! You will have to trust me first and believe you are worthy, then I can give more to you!"

Breakthrough come quickly PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

14 comments:

  1. Oh JBR, you're in my prayers. Prayer is so powerful , it's such a relief!
    Blessings and peace!
    hugs hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The breakthrough will come right on time. Trust. Breathe. Stay strong.

    Love that quote: "I WILL STOP GIVING OTHERS THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY JOY!"

    Nice to find your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear One, it is true that you can find your self-worth with the HELP of Christ, but as you saw on "God Wants You To Know" on my blog, you cannot look to anyone but yourself for that worth. You have to BELIEVE!! We must BELIEVE in the Word of God that sustains us, and that we were created by GOD, in His image, and He is joyful with all of the children that He has created, and that means YOU!! GOD loves you so much, JBR. I pray and pray that you will begin to feel that love FROM THE INSIDE OUT, and not seeking it from the outside to take it in. You are beautiful and I love you very much! God loves you even a lot more than me! :)

    Be blessed, my precious one,
    You ARE loved,

    Abbey

    ReplyDelete
  4. (((((((((((((JBR))))))))))))))))) You are in my prayers. You are wonderfully created for God. He will not leave you a lone now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your self worth can not be found in Chrissy or any of us, but only in GOD. He loves and cherishes you. You are more precious to HIM than silver or gold...you my dear are priceless in HIS sight.
    love and hugs, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just as you commented to me earlier today JBR, you are molded by God. We have to step back and allow Him to make us who He desires for us to be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awe honey, you are in my prayer box, may you find the strength and serenity you so desire in life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. (((((HUGS)))) Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. When you mosey over to my blog you will find my truth. I just dropped by to say thank you for being real and sometimes real is we struggle. That is what I love about dropping by here...it isn't all Christian platitudes; it is REAL 100% ORGANIC REAL YOU and I love that about you...AND SO DOES GOD!!!! Keep on keepin' on sister...that is the only road to sanity and serenity and to GOD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your ministry, in my opinion, is all around you. Just my opinion, you can stop asking for help temporarily, and begin helping others. Let your hurt diminish and grow cold. Leave it in the attic or basement.

    Others could use your help now, and your helping them helps you. I don't feel wrong in suggesting this to you, because it may be the thing you are looking for...

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am lifting you up in constant prayer, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey JBR, finding ourself worth in Christ brings such relief. And yeah, never compare yourself with others, nor even with past self. Every one is unique, and we all heal at different rates.

    ReplyDelete
  13. JBR, amen we are valuable in God's Kingdom. More than we realize. Breakthrough is something I keep hearing in messages and some emails. God must really be speaking to his people to keep hearing the same thing, along with 'restoration". Hang in there! Hugs,
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  14. Precious sister, we are created in His image and He loves us unconditionally. No one or nothing else matters!

    Praying for you and glad that you are better!

    In His Grip,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete