"Yet a time is coming
and has now come when the true worshipers will worship
the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the
kind of worshipers the Father seeks." - John 4:23

My Heavenly Daddy is healing
me from the inside out.

Transparency is Real.
Many times painful.

Daddy let me be secure in You only!

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

ALL THE EARTH


I wanted to put up a postive post now, as I am tired of all the attacks and negativity I have been going through this week. Tired, tired, tired!

I have not heard this song in a while. Always liked it.

Hope you are blessed as well:


Verse 1:
Father, into Your courts will I enter
Maker of Heaven and Earth
I tremble in Your Holy presence

Verse 2:
Glory, glory in Your sanctuary
Splendor and majesty Lord
All life adores You

Chorus:
All the earth will declare that Your love is everywhere
The fields will exalt, seas will resound
See the trees' joyful cry
Praising You and so would I
A new song I'll sing

Lord I will glorify and bless Your holy name...

verse 1
verse2
chorus

Lord I will glorify and bless Your name (x7)
Lord I'll glorify and bless Your holy name!

5 comments:

  1. Left a job once just because I couldn't take the negative attitude of my co-workers anymore! This music is great, helping to recharge my batteries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen...bless His name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://itistimetothinkformyself.blogspot.com/2010/06/jingles-june-follower-awards-week-1.html

    June awards 4 u,
    Enjoy!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. was there a full moon yesterday b/c I had "Have so much energy, frustration, anger inside me that just wants to be released!" this going on in me too. Hope and pray today is the reverse for you...the best...the absolute best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always loved music, it so calms our souls and helps bring what is important into reality. Some weeks are so much more difficult than other weeks. Ya know? love janie

    ReplyDelete