"Yet a time is coming
and has now come when the true worshipers will worship
the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the
kind of worshipers the Father seeks." - John 4:23

My Heavenly Daddy is healing
me from the inside out.

Transparency is Real.
Many times painful.

Daddy let me be secure in You only!

Monday, July 05, 2010

HEAR OUR PRAISES


I will be performing this song tomorrow on my guitar during morning devotions. Yep my turn again to do devotions at work.

At first I had trouble with the song. Then it came together and flows very nicely now. Praise God.

Looking forward to sharing this worship song along with a reading from John Eldridge's Waking the Dead.

...................................................................... I Got The Joy!

5 comments:

  1. I wish I was there to hear...I would love to be there..to support you but I'm such a whimp even if I was there...I many not be able to even sing. I admire you for your courage to get up in front of people and do this. You inspire me....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah. You are truly an encouragement to me as well.

    I tell you girl, I am afraid of many things. Many irrational and many caused by abuse. But, for the Grace of God when it comes to worshiping and being in front of my peers, God has truly given me the grace to do this. Not saying I am not still nervous. I am! But I know what I am doing is not of me but of Him! That makes the whole difference. Now, if I could only apply this certainty to the other areas of my life for healing purposes, then that would be super. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so thankful for the joy of te Lord. That's where our strength comes from!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJuly 05, 2010

    It's so cool that you play guitar. Good luck with your performance! I'm thinking of you.

    Wishing you well,
    NOS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you my talented friend, love you.

    ReplyDelete