"Yet a time is coming
and has now come when the true worshipers will worship
the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the
kind of worshipers the Father seeks." - John 4:23

My Heavenly Daddy is healing
me from the inside out.

Transparency is Real.
Many times painful.

Daddy let me be secure in You only!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

BROKEN LEGS


I am a little sheep with broken legs in the arms of my Savior. In His time He is healing me from deep pain and sorrow. Deep pain, that I am not even aware of, but know something is hurting. Right now He is taking care of me. Nurturing me. Slowly restoring what I have lost.

Lord You have heard my cry of desperation, and You are responding! Let me be open to Your deep healing, no matter how painful. Thank you.


6 comments:

  1. MY EYES ARE WELLED UP WITH TEARS READING YOUR PLEA. MAY WHAT YOU ASK OF HIM COME TO YOU JBR. YOU DESERVE IT. YOU'RE SO MUCH LOVED BY HIM. I HOPE YOU REALIZE THIS. PLEASE DO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a sheep in HIS arms as well, and it's because of this that I have the strength that I have!!!

    God's Blessings to you,

    Lon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, don't try to walk on your own JBR. Let him hold you close and allow him to heal you, that is his desire. Just rest gently on his shoulder and let go of the struggle, the pain and the hurt. He can take it, he wants it, he transforms it.
    Andie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen! He is MIGHTY to save and His mercy and love will consume you as He embraces you with His grace.
    Blessings, hugs,
    Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  5. JBR,God is close to those with a broken heart.He is doing a wonderful,creative work deep in you.That a great and holy God would come to earth, his creation, and offer himself as a sacrifice for our iniquities and become our sin. That by His stripes we would be healed and our sins forgiven.That no power in heaven or earth can separate us from the power of His love. That all of these things will work for our good and for His glory.That we can do all things through Him who strengthens us.That we are parts of His body together and we send strength and lifeblood to you.That you will make it and shine.....all of this...Yes and Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen. Blessings, dear one.

    ReplyDelete