"Yet a time is coming
and has now come when the true worshipers will worship
the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the
kind of worshipers the Father seeks." - John 4:23

My Heavenly Daddy is healing
me from the inside out.

Transparency is Real.
Many times painful.

Daddy let me be secure in You only!

Thursday, June 02, 2011

A little update. Mum had a good night. So, no emergency or whatever today. It is day to day.

Had t. today. Things were brought out into the light to help me cope better not only with my mum but with PPP and work.

Thank you for your support and encouragement and prayers.

7 comments:

  1. Good to hear. A good night sleep always helps.

    Keep going, you are doing great!
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good news. I pray she continues to have good days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This must be awfully hard for you.
    But I keep thinking,
    in "parenting" your mom through this,
    you're getting a chance
    to parent those parts of you
    that have been so wounded by her fears.
    I'm trusting the Lord to do some
    amazing restoration in and through you.
    Love and grace to you,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://inamaze.wordpress.comJune 03, 2011

    I pray you will get the rest you need through this time. Fear is not easy to deal with whether it's yours or another persons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to hear your mom had a good night! Praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so interesting that you are the one your mom comes to, full of her own fears. Life is strange JBR, and you see how fragile people can be, even as you are the one standing in more courage and strength than you probably know.

    Keep trusting, God has so much ahead for you as He leads you through all of this

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousJune 03, 2011

    So happy to hear it...take care :))

    ReplyDelete