"Yet a time is coming
and has now come when the true worshipers will worship
the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the
kind of worshipers the Father seeks." - John 4:23

My Heavenly Daddy is healing
me from the inside out.

Transparency is Real.
Many times painful.

Daddy let me be secure in You only!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

WITHIN REACH

Been locked up in my own world for a long time. From the outside in. If that makes sense? The taste of freedom has never been so close. Many painful layers have been peeled away as God heals my broken places.


These past few years I have been fighting back. Determined to regain back what satan stole from me. Facing many terrifying and painful memories of my past. Setting boundaries that were scary enough to cause my little girl to fear something awful. Establishing the "amount" of trust with people that I needed to help me along on my journey at this stage. The Word of God backing me up.


Finally making head way and breaking out. Only to go so far. My little one is frightened. She still has some things in her that she is not yet ready to face. Mainly grieving "fully" parts of her wounded child.

When she is ready to face the remaining monsters/strongholds of fear and certainty of the love of God, she will. Then she can look forward to......






FREEDOM!!

4 comments:

  1. YOU EXPRESSED YOURSELF VERY WELL JBR. WITH ILLUSTRATIONS. I HOPE AND PRAY THAT YOUR LITTLE GIRL WILL BE ABLE TO GRIEVE HER PAST AND EXPERIENCE THE FREEDOM SHE SO LONGS TO DESERVE. GOD'S LOVE IS RIGHT THERE JBR. HE'S ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR YOU. TAKE IT. GRAB IT. IT'S YOURS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we can all relate to this! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to see how God is working in your life!

    ReplyDelete