"Yet a time is coming
and has now come when the true worshipers will worship
the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the
kind of worshipers the Father seeks." - John 4:23

My Heavenly Daddy is healing
me from the inside out.

Transparency is Real.
Many times painful.

Daddy let me be secure in You only!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

CARING

Through my Heavenly Daddy, I continue to take on small increments of what He has to offer me of His love.

Starting with accepting kindness and sincerity from others and then being able to reciprocate. Accepting others, as well as myself, for who "we are" flaws and all, just as our Heavenly Daddy does with each of us. Loving us no matter what. And a sure way to keep the devil in line.


"All of us make mistakes. All of us have weaknesses. God didn’t call us to point out those weaknesses to the person (or worse, to someone else), but He did call us to care—to show Christ’s love in any way we can. The Bible tells us to be tenderhearted, understanding, and forgiving. That’s how we can win over satanic attacks." - Joyce Meyer

16 comments:

  1. So true JBR...oh ye who is w/out sin cast the first stone...I"M NOT HOLDING IN STONES IN MY HANDS ... I'm the leader of the pack when it comes to making "an oops" of the day ....Have a wonderful weekend JBR

    ReplyDelete
  2. JBR if you could see my face. I'm grinning from ear to ear with your progress. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In this hurtful place where we live, I'm so glad His gift of love came down to heal, to overflow in our hearts and enable us to do what we can't possibly do on our own. To God be the glory!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "No one can seize out of the hand of my Father", John 10: 29.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can relate to you, coz my childhood was just pain, rejection, poverty and you name it. But God turned my life into a life worth living. He is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfectly said! And remember to look at yourself thru God's eyes. Then you will see how special you ore

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful steps to take! It isn't easy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so true! God wants us to choose mercy over judgement for others and be able to receive that for ourselves too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just as we are is such a wonderful acceptance.

    ReplyDelete
  10. To be deeply known and so amazingly loved by the One who sees every part of us, even the flaws, brings such wonderful peace.

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Just as I am I ran to Him and mercy took me in" . . . the words to a beautiful song.

    ReplyDelete
  12. CARING. THE BODY OF CHRIST COULD BE IN DANGER IF THIS WORD LOSES ITS MEANING. THE WORLD IS QUICK TO JUDGE POINT FINGERS AND BRING THERE NEIGHBOR TO TRIAL OVER THE DUMBEST THING FOR MONEY. GOOD POST JBR.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that God loves us just as we are, yet he wants us to grow and become more like him. It is like loving your child, who of course needs help all the time. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful thoughts. I love Joyce Meyer's quote, especially that last sentence.

    Love and peace,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  15. It has taken me most of my life to accept kindness from others. Watched a wonderful video today.
    http://youtu.be/koutUz0Im48
    If this isn't right it's called Rain - Rob Bell

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brothers and sisters in Christ are the hands and feet of Jesus.
    You have brothers and sisters all over the world who love you dearly and I am one of those. Even though we have never met I love you with a deep love that only be from our Father.

    (((Hugs)))
    <><

    ReplyDelete