"Yet a time is coming
and has now come when the true worshipers will worship
the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the
kind of worshipers the Father seeks." - John 4:23

My Heavenly Daddy is healing
me from the inside out.

Transparency is Real.
Many times painful.

Daddy let me be secure in You only!

Thursday, July 19, 2012

THANK YOU

You all have been tremendously wonderful during my time of absence in the wilderness. I cannot express the gratitude for all your prayers, encouraging comments and emails to me.

Four years ago, I would not be able to grasp that anyone would even take the time to shoot off an email or write a comment to me. To me! Who am I? Why am I so important? Worthy? But, I believe I am all those things now. Maybe not to the full extent in my spirit that I should. But I am.

My Heavenly Daddy was with me through what seemed a major breakdown this past week. Finding myself prostate on the ground at times. Shaking uncontrollably in emotional pain. Wanting to give up! Heaving what seemed like deep salty tears. Tears which were locked up in my child for so long. So many. So many hurts and fears. But, knowing only God could understand each tear and what each represented and heal.

My faith has grown in these last months. And one thing that was constantly impressed upon me this week as I sought my Daddy's face was that I have to accept His Word (The Bible) one-hundred percent. All of His promises. Good and bad.

So, this particular journey is not finished. God's nurturing and breaking of strongholds is a continuum. So, even though I have come back with no real "great" epiphany to share, I feel I have come back stronger and closer to my God!


12 comments:

  1. So proud of how far you have come! And your post says it all...our journey with Him is a continum of his love and compassion for us; healing and strength. I am so thankful God has blessed you and your blog in my life....hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day, one step, and one tear at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ((HUGS)) I looked for you each day and prayed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that you are "back", and so glad that the time you took has given you strength. I continue to pray for you, through this.

    (((JBR)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. What treasures He has given you, and I'm so happy for you to hear how you've allowed Him to minister to you. Great things are ahead for you, great things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Four years ago, I would not be able to grasp that anyone would even take the time to shoot off an email or write a comment to me. To me! Who am I? Why am I so important? Worthy? But, I believe I am all those things now. Maybe not to the full extent in my spirit that I should. But I am.
    AMEN AMEN AMEN..had to copy this one since it resonates in me also..since four years ago I started my own blog and where I am now is definitely where I was not four years ago on this journey of faith. Glory to God. I praise God also for you and thank you dear sister...for your love, prayers, support and encouragement. Our lives are very entwined, even as we blog, or don't (since we are in the wilderness just different location). blessings sweet sister...and thanks for sending me some love at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praise GOD!! Awesome!! God's Word is Truth. All of it. 100%! Keep pressing in hon.

    Praying and praying often!
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  8. Though it's not fun to be in trials, we can also look at it as a way of emptying ourselves and letting Him and His ways fill our hearts. Praying that you are remaining strong in God's mighty power.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad to see you back and to hear that you are doing well. Faith and prayer will get you through.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear JBR , more power to you.

    My dear sister, I had some anxious moments in the course of my day but I am plunging forth in God' s strength , uncertain of my future, but I know one thing God is in my future

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah! I am so glad you are back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Grace,
    I think tears are very healing to the soul too. I missed you and am very, very glad you didn't give up. God bless you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete