"Yet a time is coming
and has now come when the true worshipers will worship
the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the
kind of worshipers the Father seeks." - John 4:23

My Heavenly Daddy is healing
me from the inside out.

Transparency is Real.
Many times painful.

Daddy let me be secure in You only!

Monday, August 06, 2012

VIRUS

If by chance you are one that took a chance and got on to my blog (or reading this post in your Google Reader) and are able to make a comment, please tell me if you had any difficulty with a pop up warning and exactly what it said. And if by chance you had the same problem yourself with Malware what did you do to get rid of it?

Please tell me the browser you are using too.

You can email also at Justbereal77@aol.com

Thanks.

google-site-verification: google54c1edcf3fffae69.html

5 comments:

  1. Everything looks fine from my end. I see no warning, or pop up.
    A while a go I had a similar issue and it was because of Google Chrome. Maybe try another browser it you keep having issues.

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. What Browser did you come in on to make this comment CoG?

      Delete
  2. i didnt have any problem...

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problems here. Reading this on my iPod and commenting using Safari.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaay!! The virus is fixed!

    ReplyDelete