"Yet a time is coming
and has now come when the true worshipers will worship
the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the
kind of worshipers the Father seeks." - John 4:23

My Heavenly Daddy is healing
me from the inside out.

Transparency is Real.
Many times painful.

Daddy let me be secure in You only!

Saturday, July 28, 2012

PSALM 35:9-10

I do not own a Message Bible, but would like to one day. I really like how this Psalm is worded using the Message Bible:

"But let me run loose and free, celebrating God's great work. Every bone in my body laughing, singing, "God, there's no one like you. You put the down-and-out on their feet and protect the unprotected from bullies!" " Psalm 35:9-10

12 comments:

  1. I love the wording of that also! I don't use the message often, but it is fun to hear the interpretation in a modern, relaxed wording. We won our message Bible...funny, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I want, "to run loose and free, celebrating God's glory." Prayinga you will also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Psalm sounds beautiful as written here. But I worry that some of these translations stary from the true message. You have intrigued me enough that I would now like to get one. I decided that I can always look in my "regular" Bible for comparison. As always, thanks for writing your blog. I really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Messenger helps to understand the scriptures that's for sure. I have an extra copy, that I would be overjoyed to send you (for free of course). Recently bought a parallel Bible that has it in it. It's interesting to see the different interpretations. Anyway, if you'd like it, just drop me an e-mail. My e-mail address is at the top of my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. one of my all time favorites!
    my heart sings along
    with yours
    ...yes!
    -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is interesting to see the different interpretations. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I understand. Will find someone else that may need it. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Grace,
    I can see why these words appeal to you :)
    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These words are beautiful and come in perfect timing for me. Thank you for sharing so much beauty and hope :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I too enjoy reading the Message every now and then.

    Blessings sweet girl,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the message Bible Very graphic, modern language and thought interpretation

    ReplyDelete