"Yet a time is coming
and has now come when the true worshipers will worship
the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the
kind of worshipers the Father seeks." - John 4:23

My Heavenly Daddy is healing
me from the inside out.

Transparency is Real.
Many times painful.

Daddy let me be secure in You only!

Friday, September 28, 2012

TAKE ME



This is such a beautiful song.

Take me past the outer courts
Into the Holy Place
Past the brazen altar
Lord I want to see your face
Pass me by the crowds of people
And the Priests who sing your praise
I hunger and thirst for your righteousness
But it's only found in one place

[Chorus:]
Take me into the holy of holies
Take me in by the blood of the lamb
Take me into the holy of holies
Take the coal, touch my lips, here I am

8 comments:

  1. Hi JBR,
    what a beautiful song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I love this song- thank you for bringing it to mind today-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't heard this song before, it is lovely. Thank you for posting it :-). Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes,I love it too...very powerful words....blessings friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful song! Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. God through Christ ripped the curtain that separated us from Him and His holy place. Now through the blood of the Lamb of God, we can enter in. What glories and wonders will meet us there. The adventures in Christ in the Holy of Holies are like none you can imagine. He will lift us up on His wings, hold us in the hollow of His hand and reveal to us truths that set us free. Praise His Holy Name.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this song, think its sung by Keith Green

    ReplyDelete