"Yet a time is coming
and has now come when the true worshipers will worship
the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the
kind of worshipers the Father seeks." - John 4:23

My Heavenly Daddy is healing
me from the inside out.

Transparency is Real.
Many times painful.

Daddy let me be secure in You only!

Saturday, November 03, 2012

SUPPORT SYSTEM


"There is something very healthy about finding support from others during difficult times. I needed it for my own healing." - Beth Moore

Beth Moore's words are so very true. Besides our Heavenly Daddy's Presence of help, God created us also to encourage and support one another.

How is your support system?

5 comments:

  1. Very true JBR, two are always better than one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Support is important, and it is good to pray and ask God for wisdom in finding those people if you don't have one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JBR I think I was meant to read this today. I am at the moment feeling I need a lot of support as I am working on past trauma. I hate needing support and I am always scared the person supporting me will get fed up and walk away.I always try not to be needy. I think this definaetly goes back to my childhood where it was not okay to need help at all in any form. I need to tell myself it is okay to need support anyone would but I am hardest on myself. Thank you because reading your post helped me to feel it is okay to need support. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have few friends that I have become very close with online and they help me out a lot!
    How is your support system?

    ReplyDelete