"Yet a time is coming
and has now come when the true worshipers will worship
the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the
kind of worshipers the Father seeks." - John 4:23

My Heavenly Daddy is healing
me from the inside out.

Transparency is Real.
Many times painful.

Daddy let me be secure in You only!

Sunday, April 14, 2013

WIRE OF LOVE



For a while now when I am in deep prayer or soaking with the Lord, there is one vision that comes before my eyes a lot. It is of two wires. Two golden wires. One wire connected to my heart reaching out to connect to the love of God.

So close, but so far still.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Blessings JBR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this connection image, Grace. Wishing you a peaceful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful image and wonderful thought!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just filled in teaching a class for somebody who is teaching a Joyce Meyer study. Joyce was explaining how she spent a year just studying scriptures about God's love for us and reminding herself all the time until her mind was totally renewed. This impacted me and thought it was worth sharing! Many blessings...you may be closer than you think ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful vision!!! As you continue to heal I wonder if you will see those two connections grow closer together and eventually connect and melt into one chord.

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful vision!!! As you continue to heal I wonder if you will see those two connections grow closer together and eventually connect and melt into one chord.

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is closer than your precious breath, friend.
    Right inside your belly....sweet Spirit of God
    dwelling right within.
    love and care,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful vision, Grace! By the way, I got the book you mentioned "Waking Up in Heaven" on my Kindle and I can barely put it down. Wow!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary, that is wonderful! I am glad that the book is blessing you! Hugs my friend!

      Delete
  9. What a beautiful vision Grace; when I am deep in prayer I often see two hearts becoming one. It's amazing how God speaks to us. He is so much closer than we can ever grasp!

    Blessings and love sweet sister,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  10. Much love.

    NOS

    ReplyDelete