"Yet a time is coming
and has now come when the true worshipers will worship
the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the
kind of worshipers the Father seeks." - John 4:23

My Heavenly Daddy is healing
me from the inside out.

Transparency is Real.
Many times painful.

Daddy let me be secure in You only!

Monday, May 27, 2013

BALOON PARTY



I just want to write out a quick post and thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your prayers and encouragement regarding my last post. You guys are really incredible! I so appreciate everyone of you!

Quickly, I want to share of my long road trip to my brother's this past weekend. Which consisted of doing what I call, "A One Night Stand."

Yes, I did not get one ounce of sleep there. As just too much comotion and people in one little space having different hours of the night.

At my niece's daughters birthday party, God gave me the grace to be in the presence of over 20 people at a time and being able to survive for the most part. I felt the most comfortable with the children. Hmmmmmmm

Despite feeling physically bad, I pressed on. Ironically enough my nieces daughter turned 7 and she had a few of her classmates there and yes, my little girl came out and I felt comfortable with them. Even playing with them. Which I called and they all adapted to "Baloon Party." You had to be there.

Anyway, at one point I looked over at my mum and she had a perplexed look on her face (like the one in this photo) like....."what are you doing? Act your age."

So I just did that...... I continued acting my age. Which was at the time seven!

The above picture are my niece and nephews children at "Baloon Party."

11 comments:

  1. Good for you, Grace! I'm glad you got through it ok...and that you got to play a little. There is something to be said for the authenticity of children. They are REAL! You were being the title of your blog! You were BEING REAL! God is good...ALL the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful picture Grace; so glad that you made it through the weekend and have fond memories to share! I agree with Nancy; we all have to let loose and play a little, with all the innocence and honesty of a child. Those are the best memories of all! :)

    Blessings and bunches of hugs my friend!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi JBR,
    I definitely think that being with these children can do something very positive for you. We spent a day with my niece's little daughter and some family, and it was such a lovely experience. I don't really like the term 'act your age'. Why should certain ways of being happy be placed into age groups. Just be yourself. God bless and keep looking at the pics as a reminder of happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baloon party sounds like so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really had to give it your all and you did it!
    I'm so proud of you. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea!! I am glad you were with the children and played with them. When I am in a large group I to navigate to the kids and hang out with them. I find them more accepting and a ton of more fun to be around. :)

    Don't worry that your mom seemed not pleased that is okay.

    Blessings hon,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice for you to enjoy the day with the kids:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel comfortable with children too. I'm glad you acted your age with them! Also glad God gave you grace, which I knew He would!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm happy to hear that you made it through! (The balloon party sounded fun! I think it's easier to be with kids than adults. People can really be themselves around children.)

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. AnonymousMay 28, 2013

    So adorable JBR! Let your little child have the fun she wanted when she didn't get to have it!
    I'm glad Daddy comforted you!
    I hope Daddy gives you more time to dig deep into your child spirit!
    Hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete