"Yet a time is coming
and has now come when the true worshipers will worship
the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the
kind of worshipers the Father seeks." - John 4:23

My Heavenly Daddy is healing
me from the inside out.

Transparency is Real.
Many times painful.

Daddy let me be secure in You only!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

MY REALNESS


This will probably turn into an “appreciation post,” in response to yesterday’s post Miserable in My Misery.

I will have bad days.

Just like everyone else here, they will come. Our intensities may differ! I consider a lot of you as regular sincere bloggers of mine and hopefully visa versa. That is the uniqueness of this so called “blogger family” we share. We can just do that…….”share” without fear of what the other may think. That being said, it is okay for you, I and anyone else to have a bad day and be here to support one another! This is what we do best. Ever since I have come to the realization of “being real” is the best way to go, I try and just do that. I do not want anyone ever to feel uncomfortable with my ‘realness.’ I am just putting it out at the moment exactly as best I can “what I am feeling.” Right now, I tend to be more negative than positive, but in time that will change as I heal and grow in the understanding of just “Who I Am,” and “Who God Has Made Me To Be.” Which will truly be “The Real Me” one day!!!! But, again, that is my realness right at the moment. “I could be feeling really crappy and I will say it and express it.” I may not express myself clearly at times. Also, most of us know we can lose meaning in our translation by typing our feelings out on a blog, email, etc. as opposed to talking face to face. So, it may be hard to read someone at times.

I want to thank you all for your sincere concern. You all have helped and encouraged me along my own journey in so many ways you have no idea! I truly appreciate every single one of you, and thank you from the bottom of my heart and enjoy getting to know each one of you as you too share from your heart!

25 comments:

  1. This journal/blog I hope is really a tool to help you get through what you have to get through to get to the light at the end of the tunnel. We are all human and have good and bad days, and when someone is dealing with past/present abuse it is very stressful, emotional and causes intense feelings.....ups and downs. I am glad you have the guts to write down how you feel even if at times it may not make sense, its part of the healing process. Hugs to you I hope some day you can look back at your blog and see how far you have come and feel happy and free of the demons of your past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stuck-in-the-middleApril 21, 2009

    I hope you find the peace within that you are looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep..ups and downs are so prevalent in our journey to where we must "be".....hold on tight...the road will be bumpy...trust in your faith JBR....it is strong and will guide you.
    safe hugs n love

    "us"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rainbow-I appreciate you responding during this time. It means a whole lot, thank you.
    Stuck-Thanks again for your support and visit.
    Tabby-Just that, it is and will be a tool for me to help get through my journey. Part of my therapy, per sey. Thank you for your encouragement dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have such respect for you because you ARE REAL. In our day-to-day lives we go about wearing our masks and greeting others who also wear masks. Here is where we can take off those masks and share what we truly feel. It shouldn't matter in the least whether it's positive, negative, or someplace in between. What's important through blogging is finding a niche where you can unload the weight you carry on your shoulders and know that it's alright, it's your place to "just be."

    ReplyDelete
  6. AD-Your words are very much appreciated! I am just learning how much it is important for each one of us, if we are 'real' how much we can share and feed off one another the good. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry Monday was so horrible. You seem to have a really healthy outlook today; treasure it. The dark times are terrible...Allison

    ReplyDelete
  8. Allison, thank you for your concern. I am on my road to freedom.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Colleen-thank you truly for your kind words and I accept this award once again! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. we appreciate your support of us

    ReplyDelete
  11. Find rest in Christ. His peace surpasses all understanding!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yep, the road...ups and downs, Rainbow said. But you know, i do not believe there have to be so many BUMPS as the road rises and falls. Key for me is to help others. Of course, that's not easy if I an in great pain and suffering.

    Anyway, JBR...just don't let it happen again, -GRIN!!
    until next time, that is. We'll be here, and me, too.
    You have a great group of peeps on your blogroll!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stevie-Appreciate your encouragement, and thanks for being here!
    T. Anne-Thank you T.Anne with the reminder that Christs' love and peace does surpass all understanding!
    Jumping-We are all in this together dear ones.

    ReplyDelete
  14. by your tone it sounds like you're already lifting...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Shadow, amen.
    "It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him." Lamentations 3:22-24

    ReplyDelete
  16. One of the things that I enjoy about reading you is you are REAL. It's human to have floundering emotions. Honestly I have to wonder about people who claim to be happy 24/7. (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for your honesty in talking about your own struggles--I want you to know how much that helps so many other people.

    I used to be much more negative than positive and then I went through therapy and the psychologist I worked with helped me learn to reframe my thought patterns. I learned to spot when negative thought came into my head and then reframe it into something more positive (even if I didn't quite believe it). Over time, I started believing it. It really did work for me.

    I wish you the best in your struggle and here's a ((((((hug))))) for you today!

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm sorry you've been struggling. We all tunnel through the dark places sometimes. It's never fun.

    You are not alone! Obviously, you are well loved. Please add my Love Ya award to your list of admirers.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nancy (healandforgive) thanks so much for your visit! Appreciate the award also and your encouragment! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Melinda-I appreciate again your visit to my blog. You share great insight, especially on your own blog. Thanks again!
    Ingigo-Thanks again for your encouragement and kind remarks to me. Certainly a blessing to have you as a blogger friend and someone who can relate.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for your kindness.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for the kind words here, and I am thankful that you are my blessed blogger friend. THanks for being there for me too. You are amazing, and I find strength and hope in reading your words. I am rested from my vacation, came home with a cold, and really behind in school. I will be back around as things settle down. But wanted to say hello, and thanks for being my friend. Hugs. ♥ mile

    ReplyDelete
  23. Mile-I am so glad to see you again! I know you had to take some R&R and I am happy that you have returned and took the time to drop by here. Thanks for your kind words! Look forward to reading more on your blog.
    Ana-Thank you too for your kindness and being there! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am passing thru and came upon your blog. You show a lot of potential in what you are stating. Thanks for the read.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Welcome Jeremy. Thank you for stopping by and your comment!

    ReplyDelete