"Yet a time is coming
and has now come when the true worshipers will worship
the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the
kind of worshipers the Father seeks." - John 4:23

My Heavenly Daddy is healing
me from the inside out.

Transparency is Real.
Many times painful.

Daddy let me be secure in You only!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

JOY JOY JOY DOWN IN MY HEART


Okay......

Above is the more serious version to this song.

Soon and very soon, the chains will be broken in JBR where she will be a free spirit and be able to enjoy the joy joy joy down in her heart! The day is coming!!!!!!!!!!

Below is the more light side of this song:



<

7 comments:

  1. Once I saw this title I immediately started singing! I haven't heard or thought of this song since I was a little kid! You will be oh so very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have that stuck in my head ALL DAY!! LOL!

    Oh I do remember singing that. Love the puddy tat one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This song always reminds me of granny on the Beverly Hill Billy's! Yes, I am dating myself.
    Hugs, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! Thanks JBR, and yes, soon the chains will be broken xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you, and I love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Th day is coming sooner that you think.. the SON will shine and it will be AMAZING!! Your heavy heart will be lifted... He did it for me and I know He will do it for you too:)

    ReplyDelete