"Yet a time is coming
and has now come when the true worshipers will worship
the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the
kind of worshipers the Father seeks." - John 4:23

My Heavenly Daddy is healing
me from the inside out.

Transparency is Real.
Many times painful.

Daddy let me be secure in You only!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

ROCKS OF LIFE

God has equipped (hinds feet) a mountain goat to leap about freely on rock slanted mountain slopes. God specifically designed them like no other animal to navigate this terrain.

We all have our own terrain to cover in our lives! Depression, despair, anger, discouragement etc. from the enemy that weakens us. But in our troubles and weaken state, God said that He would give us hinds feet for those rocky times. Helping us maneuver over those rocks of life in His strength.


"The Lord God is my Strength, my personal bravery, and my invincible army; He makes my feet like hinds’ feet and will make me to walk [not to stand still in terror, but to walk] and make [spiritual] progress upon my high places [of trouble, suffering, or responsibility]!" —Habakkuk 3:19

9 comments:

  1. I love the way this translation of Habakkuk puts it. "...My Strength, my personal bravery, and my invincible army...", Wow! What mighty words those are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hon,
    We all have our rocky ground to go over and God does equip us for the travel, we need only ask Him and He will provide. Great word for me today.

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA HA ADORABLE PICTURE JBR. GOD DOES EQUIP US DAILY FROM OUR LIVES. AMEN.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always like the imagery and hope found in these verses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, He makes it possible for us to cover our personal rough terrain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "My personal bravery" is a phrase I love. Somedays the terrain is rougher than others, but I praise God for being my strength. I needed this encouraging post tonight! Thanks and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a powerful reminder for me right now JBR and you know why! Thank you for your heartfelt beautiful prayer. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Helping us maneuver over those rocks of life in His strength" ... that really spoke to me. Beautiful post. Blessings to you ...

    ReplyDelete